Who Are We?
By being part of this holding group, each individual business gets to maximize their network, expertise and work force.
Swift Momentum’s mission is to be the most dynamic specialist recruitment firm in the IT, Telecoms and Digital sectors in South Africa, working with the most respected and innovative companies in the country.
At Swift Momentum we do things differently. We believe that success is achieved by understanding our market, connecting with the big players and tirelessly sourcing the most suitable candidates for each role. Our team is driven, committed and passionate about the industries we serve.
Watch this Space
We are currently in the process of launching two new sister companies.
David SarembockManaging Partner
Jenny CleggStrategic Business Partner
Russel LuckSwift Tech Law
Kim HubertRecruitment Manager
Celeste MorganSenior Consultant
Caylee de RicquebourgSenior Consultant
Warda BarendseJunior Consultant
Lemeez StaggieRecruitment Administrator
This Could Be You!
Do you have the drive and passion for recruitment?
Why not join our team? We are dynamic, innovative and always at the cutting edge of recruitment.
We specialize in IT, Digital and the Telecommunications recruitment…so you must have experience in at least one of them (obviously).
• ENVIROMENT: Dynamic, fast paced, driven and innovative
• CLIENTS: Large JSE listed companies, small start-ups, SME’s – pretty much any company doing well in our given industries. You will be expected to work with a current base of clients, but also grow your own client portfolio.
• PACKAGE (The juicy bit): Completely dependent on the calibre of the candidate. We offer high basic salaries compared to other agencies, and our commission structure is very lucrative. 13th cheque, monthly incentives and free gym membership in the building.
• WHAT WE EXPECT? A driven and self-motivated candidate who can operate by themselves. Expected to drive business in their industry on the client and candidate side. Must think out of the box and be able to play well with others. Have a great sense of humour and a love for recruitment.
• WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT? You’ll be working as part of a team of young yet highly experienced consultants, in a fun environment with a competitive edge. You will be expected to travel around SA to deal with our national client base. You can expect support and guidance from senior staff, growth within the company and great incentives. Most importantly, the opportunity to work within one of SA’s most dynamic and explosive recruitment firms.
Should you not be contacted for this position within 7 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Strategic Business Partner
We are looking for a dynamic Strategic Partner to manage and build our business on its trajectory to becoming the market leader in recruitment. Reporting to the Managing Member, the Strategic Partner will be the primary marketing and sales point between Swift Momentum and future clients. The Strategic Partner will have significant visibility at an executive level, and is ultimately responsible for working directly with our new clients to create and implement on-going marketing and sales programs. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, strategy-oriented sales executive that is excited to grow and cultivate our clients to their full potential.
- Responsible for overall partner relationships, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Maximize revenue potential
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each client account
- Help to deliver client communications, develop joint collateral and strategically manage joint events
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from clients on a quarterly and annual basis
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities
- Up to 50% travel
- Must have experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience working with enterprise technology providers
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Strong project management background and expertise
- Must have a solid understanding of marketing programs, events and promotions, as well as experience in developing partner marketing plans
- Customer focused and a partner advocate
- Hands-on, self-directed executive who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
Digital Marketing Intern
We believe our Interns are valued members of our team! The only difference between our Interns and our full-time staff is that we are happy to accommodate your school schedule. As such, we welcome and encourage Interns to share ideas & voice opinions & suggestions.
If you are looking to gain hands-on experience, our organization is the place for you! As an intern, you will work closely with the team and management and will gain experience in the following areas:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Reporting and Analytics
- Market & Competitive Research
- Customer Segmentation & Keyword Research Strategies
- Industry Research
- Working with start-ups, SME’s and Listed companies nationally and internationally.
- Strong performance in Diploma or bachelors program required
- Non-marketing majors also encouraged to apply, especially those pursuing engineering or mathematics degrees
- Solid analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and polish
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Experience in a start-up or small-company environment a plus